Last Update vor 3 Jahren
Graphic Specification - Check the following for your art files
- CMYK Mode? Your graphic must be in CMYK mode. Colors may differ in RGB mode.
- Rich Black CMYK Value - C 0%, M 0%, Y 0%, K 100% (see below for more details)
- Good Resolution? Please use 300dpi images and a document set up of 125DPI or upload as Vector.
- Right Dimensions? Your file needs to be saved at the correct document size as the template.
- Fonts - Outlined, Images - Embedded
- Art files need to be print ready with no template lines
- PDF | Acceptable Files - TIFF, JPG, AI, EPS, PSD (flattened)
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 liked this article